Situ8 offer a free initial 30 minute planning consultation to help you assess your needs and discuss the services that we can provide you with. This consultation can be over the phone or at our St Austell based office.
- Pre-planning advice
- Planning applications
- Facilitating planning workshops
- Neighbourhood planning
- Public speaking
- Public Consultation
- Design advice
- Planning appraisals
- Presentations for design review panels and planning committees
- Affordable and open market housing
- Sustainable materials advice
- Sustainability statements
- Design and access statements
- Listed building and conservation area consent
- Section 106 negotiations
- Planning enforcement
- Planning appeals
We recently held a Neighbourhood Planning Drop-in session. Inviting parish councils, teams & forums to come to our offices for an informal discussion on Neighbourhood Planning, the stages they were currently at and what steps they needed to take to push the plan forward.
The event was a great success and we are now looking to hold two more events in 2018. These events will focus on:
- General Neighbourhood Planning Drop-in Session
- Policy Drafting Event
To show your interest in either of these events please send your details to email@example.com who will be happy to let you know more information.